This article will be about the credit access line. As it is known, many people do many transactions with banks today, and when we want to get information about this, it will be the healthiest way to get information by phone.
The person who makes this transaction, that is, the person who will inform you on the phone, is called a credit specialist. So what does a loan specialist do, it is a consultant who helps people who will apply for loans to get more efficient service from the loan services offered by banks. Credit specialist is a professional title given to people who advise people who want to get a loan. A credit specialist is a person who is generally assigned to carry out credit applications and other credit transactions of customers. In addition, it analyzes the financial status of individuals and companies and determines whether they are suitable for credit. The summary of the work done is actually guiding and guiding the customer well at the point of credit.
So what information will we get over this line?
What Does a Credit Specialist Do? What are their Duties and Responsibilities?
The loan specialist has the basic task of guiding the customers who will apply for a loan.
However, other duties of the credit specialist include:
- Evaluating loan applications and documents,
- Giving information to the people applying for the loan and guiding them,
- Guiding the customer at the point of obtaining a loan,
- To monitor the loan rates and financial statements continuously,
- Creating risk reports,
- Making determinations about the financial situation of the customer or the company, suggesting payment plans,
- To provide security measures by keeping credit information confidential,
- To forward the credit files completely to the upper units,
- To ensure the supervision of the personnel in the credit field,
- Evaluating customer complaints.