What is Procto Glyvenol Cream?
It is a cream that solves the problem of internal and external hemorrhoids (hemorrhoids), which is sold in white colored, lightly scented 30 gram containers. This drug belongs to the group called antihemorrhoids. It also quickly relieves conditions such as pain, itching and pain caused by hemorrhoids. Let’s underline that it is an effective cream that has been used for many years. There are also forms of this drug in the form of suppositories.
What Ingredients Are In It?
Content review is important. Because it is the substances that provide the effect of the drug. The active ingredient of this cream is tribenoside (5 grams) and lidocaine hydrochloride (2 grams). Its auxiliary substances are Macrogol cetosteryl ether, cetyl alcohol, isopropyl palmitate, liquid paraffin, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol solution, stearic acid, pure water. Looking at these ingredients, we can say that it is an effective formula that can be used rectally. Procto Glyvenol does not contain cortisone.
What Is It Used For?
If you say what is the use of Procto glyvenol cream, let’s explain it right away, you can use it safely in the points listed below.
- It is used in the treatment of hemorrhoids, also known as piles.
- It is used in the treatment of both internal and external hemorrhoids.
- It is preferred to reduce the pain of hemorrhoids.
- It treats hemorrhoids pain, itching and swelling of the veins.
- It relieves pain, itching and inflammation problems that occur due to different conditions in the breech area.
- It prevents cellular neural impulses by providing regional numbness.
- It heals inflammations in small blood vessels.