Gonal F side effects; It is a drug with follitropin alfa, which is the active ingredient, and is mostly prescribed for ovulation problems in women.
This drug, which has positive effects on the development of follicles in women, is used to ensure ovulation in women who have ovulation problems due to the low production of the reproductive hormones FSH and LH. At the same time, gonal f, which is used for the formation of sperm in men with infertility problems, has no effect if used by women who have entered menopause. As with any drug, this drug also has side effects. Gonal f side effects are evaluated in three groups as very common, common and very rare. In order to avoid Gonal f side effects, if there is a tumor in the pituitary gland or hypothalamus, during pregnancy and breastfeeding, in the case of uterine, breast and ovarian cancer, in case of gynecological bleeding, in the case of ovarian cyst independent of polycystic ovary disease, gonal f It should not be used in cases of incurable testicular damage in men with allergies to the active ingredient in it.
Common side effects;
- Stomach ache
- Digestive system problems such as diarrhea and bloating
- abdominal cramps
- enlargement of the breasts
- gaining excess weight
- Conditions such as skaratum vasodilation are gonal f side effects. (widespread)
Very rare side effects;
- Thromboembolism with OHSS
- Asthma exacerbation or adverse effects on asthma
- difficulty breathing
- Mediastinal diseases
- chest disorder
- Negative conditions in the gastrointestinal tract are among the side effects of ganol f. (very rare)