Creams are the first things we should use to solve many skin problems. These creams have a very important place in our lives because they quickly find solutions to our problems. In this context, today we will provide you with extensive information about the drug called dolgit, and we will provide you with the best benefit from this drug.
It is an effective cream with a yellow covered container that is used by applying on the skin. The license holder of this drug is the German company Dolorgiet, and its production in our country is carried out by Adeka İlaç Sanayi in Samsun. It is sold in pharmacies in tubes of 50 grams. It is a frequently preferred product for pain relief, anti-inflammatory and sports injuries. We have explained all the details about this subject in sub-headings.
Dolgit Cream What Medicine?
What is Dolgit cream, it is a frequently preferred product for externally used rheumatism, joint disorders, sprains, injuries, crushes, joint and spine inflammations. It is a painkiller and anti-inflammatory drug. Since its active ingredient is 5%, it is named in this way. It is a drug that is identified with the yellow-blue tube color and has been on the market since 2011.
What Ingredients Are In It?
There are people who ask about the content and want to learn more about it. Let’s also do a content review for them. Its active ingredient is a structure called ibuprofen. The active ingredient has up to 5 grams per 100 grams. Excipients are medium chain branched triglycerides, polyoxyethylene-30-stearate, polyoxyethylene-100-stearate, glycerol monostearate, aluminum stearate, para-hydroxybenzoic acid methyl ester sodium salt, 1,2-propanediol, xanthan gum, neroli essence, lavender essence and pure. is water.
In Which Diseases Is It Used?
Let’s share all the details of what Dolgit cream does. You can find healing by using this cream in many ailments. Those usage areas are as follows;
- It is used in the improvement of Adele’s rheumatism.
- It is preferred for softening shoulder stiffness.
- It is used in the treatment of soft tissue inflammations around the joint.
- It is used in the treatment of painful joint diseases (arthrosis).
- In the treatment of lumbago disease
- To improve shoulder stiffness
- In the treatment of problems due to excessive strain in the joint area
- It is used to improve light calcification conditions.
- To improve muscle tension
- In the treatment of sprains, crushes, sprains, swelling and pain caused by accidents and sports injuries
- It is used to cure menstrual cramps.