Dermovate cream, which is often prescribed by doctors, is a product that miraculously relieves skin and skin itching. How to use Dermovate cream, one of the best eczema creams, what is it good for, what are the usage and side effects? To find out, you should definitely examine the details of our news.
HOW TO USE DERMOVATE CREAM?
You should not use this cream without consulting your specialist doctor. Using cortisone creams unconsciously for a long time can cause serious side effects.
- After making sure that the area where you will apply the cream is clean, apply it as a thin layer. You can use it 1-2 times a day. You can easily absorb it by rubbing.
- It is recommended by experts to use it for 4 weeks to get full results from the treatment.
NOTE: If you are not using the cream for the eczema problem on your hands, wash your hands in plenty of water after applying the cream. It only needs to be applied to the problem area. If you do not get the effect of the cream in a short time, you can consult your doctor.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF DERMOVATE CREAM?
As we mentioned at the beginning of the article, the cream has many side effects as well as effective. We share with you the effects that can be seen after you start using this cream, which has serious side effects. You should definitely consult your doctor when you encounter these side effects, which are generally seen in overdose or in people who are allergic to the substances in it.
- Thinning of the skin and hypersensitivity, along with skin rashes, swelling of the face, lips, tongue or larynx may occur. Among the side effects are redness, burning, itching and increased weight in the area you apply.
- One of the most severe side effects is that the vein in the area you apply becomes prominent and blood vessels appear under the skin surface.
- Increase in body hair, obesity, hair loss/non-growth, thinning of hair,
- Weight gain/slow growth in children,
- Decrease in the hormone cortisol in the blood,
- Increased blood sugar level and sugar in the urine,
- increased blood pressure,
- Symptoms such as increased intraocular pressure (giocoma) are among the side effects of Dermovate cream.