Cabral is a pain reliever and muscle relaxant whose active ingredient is phenyramidol hydrochloride. Pheniramidol hydrochloride is a non-narcotic analgesic. Cabral; It is a drug presented in blister packs, in the form of 24 film tablets. It is used for sudden onset pain related to the musculoskeletal system. By breaking the pain-spasm chain in the muscles and joints, it relieves tension in the muscles, relieves pain and increases the function of skeletal muscle by relieving spasm. There are no effects such as tolerance or addiction development. Most of the drug is excreted through the bile. You should not use the medicine without consulting your doctor.
Cabral is recommended by the doctor for the following conditions:
• Injury, injury to the muscles,
• In rheumatism,
• In spasms due to stress,
• Spasms due to disc disorders,
• In acute pains related to musculoskeletal system.
Considerations While Using the Medication
• Not suitable for use by children.
• The dose can be reduced in the use of the elderly.
• Do not use any other medicine with this medicine without consulting your doctor.
• Take into account the dose recommended by your doctor. Unless otherwise stated by the doctor, the recommended dose is 1-2 tablets 3 times a day.
• In acute cases, the duration of use is 7 days.
• Avoid drinking alcohol while using Cabral.
• Be careful in situations where you need to be vigorous and active, such as driving and using machinery, as possible side effects include dizziness.
• Consume orally on a full stomach. Do not chew the tablets.
• Do not take a double dose to replace the missed dose.
• Keep Cabral out of the reach of children, in its package and at room temperature below 25°C.
• Continue to use the drug until your doctor terminates the treatment, even if your symptoms subside and your symptoms subside.
• Symptoms such as hypertension and facial flushing can be seen in overdose. In such cases, consult your doctor.
• Do not use medicine past its expiry date.
Do not use Carpal if:
• If you are allergic to the active ingredient phenyramidol hydrochloride,
• If you have advanced liver disease,
• If you have kidney and liver failure,
• If you are pregnant, if you are breastfeeding,
• If any allergic reaction occurs during the usage process…
Use Carpal with caution in the following situations:
• If your blood pressure is low (High doses can cause sedative and sedative factors),
• If you have liver or kidney disease,
• In common and severe allergic reactions.
Possible Side Effects of the Drug:
• Allergic reactions,
• Low blood pressure,
• Difficulty in breathing,
• Nausea, vomiting,
• Sleeping disorder,
• Itching, rash,
• Burning in the tongue,
• Swelling of the lips, tongue or throat
• Rash is temporary side effects. Please consult your doctor in the recurrence of such situations.
Do not forget to inform your doctor if you have used or are using any prescription or non-prescription medication.