Apranax is a prescription drug from the NSAID group used to treat inflammation and pain in the joints and muscles. It is often used in the treatment of joint diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, Ankylosing spondylitis and gout. It is also used in the treatment of muscle and bone diseases such as menstrual pain, mild and moderate tooth or headache, backaches and sprains. Common side effects; indigestion, stomach ailments, headache, dizziness and edema. Apranax is a drug that must be used under the supervision of a doctor. Apranax, which has a soothing effect on pain due to muscle and bone inflammation, is a well-known drug. So, does Apranax contain paracetamol? Let’s examine it together. Paracetamol, which has a pain-relieving effect, may cause some liver problems in long-term use.
Which diseases is Apranax used in the treatment of?
- Joint inflammation or joint cartilage destruction after trauma, causing pain and loss of function
- Osteoarthritis (destruction of joint tissues),
- Rheumatoid arthritis (edema of joint tissues)
- Juvenile arthritis (a type of joint condition seen in children)
- Ankylosing spondylitis (arthritis affecting the spine)
- Bursitis (inflammation of the shoulder joint)
So, does Apranax contain paracetamol?
Apranax, whose main active ingredient is naproxen, does not contain paracetamol. It is used for inflammatory pain, especially muscle and bone pain. Apranax, which is sold in the form of cream, syrup and tablets, should be consumed with the advice of a doctor. It is possible to obtain this drug, which is sold by prescription, from pharmacies. Those who are afraid of allergic reactions can use this drug.